Morriss Painter & Decorator -  Painting and decorating in braintree and surrounding areas
RSS Become a Fan

kent work
kitchens
witham work
powered by

My Blog

Painting and Decorating in Braintree Essex

Morriss Painter and decorator in Braintree and surrounding areas we are nearly booked up till christmas so if you would like a free quotation and for the works to be done before christmas then please contact us

19 Comments to Painting and Decorating in Braintree Essex:

Comments RSS
charles & imogen on 18 October 2015 14:49
Reference for MPD We initially engaged Bryan and his team to carry out some internal building work for our new home which were having completely renovated. After seeing how professional and responsive to our situation they were, as well as their standard of work, we then hired them to paint and decorate the entire interior of our house. They had no issues when we added on extra work such as electrical re-wiring and other ad hoc items, as and when we thought of them. We were so impressed we then gave our gardening work (full garden renovation) over to MPD to handle and they did not disappoint. The standard of work, both internally and externally, has been exceptional and we plan on having our conservatory done by MPD next year too. Dealing directly with Bryan throughout the job was a pleasure and made the entire project far less stressful than it otherwise could and would have been. He always responded within 24 hours to any queries we had and moved quickly to action everything. We would highly recommend MPD and, as said, will be using them again in the near future ourselves. Charles & Imogen Cowan

david on 18 October 2015 14:50
Dear Bryan. First of all a big thank you for carrying out the decorating work and installation of new shower at my house. I am very impressed by the excellent standard of the work and the care taken throughout by your very experienced decorator and heating and plumbing engineer . I also very much appreciate the guidance with the colour schemes and the replacement of my new shower. The speed at which you responded to my initial online request was amazing and put many others to shame. I will without doubt use your services in future and will have no hesitation in recommending your company to my friends and family. Thank you once again to you and your team for a splendid job. Yours sincerely David McIntyre.

david on 18 October 2015 14:51

david on 18 October 2015 14:54

Moez on 02 January 2020 16:08
I essentially need to express that you have shared significant substance which I like reading. I have data which I didn't know already Buy sewing machine parts online

Harry on 28 February 2020 23:00
I am happy to read article about season. I must say you have shared information which i like reading.I will come back to read more similar articles. cheap limo rentals

johnsmith on 29 February 2020 22:07
i really like your services and it is sad to know that you are booked. but thanks for posting anyways. click here to visit best website for samsung and apple products repairing

small tattoos on 09 April 2020 07:57
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Smith on 29 April 2020 09:50
I have read your blog. Your is very great and cool. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Gym flooring for sale

Kevanic on 17 May 2020 17:11
This blog is very effective and valuable. I am very glad to read your blog. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Food Safety certification

Shemaroo on 17 May 2020 19:44
I was very pleased to find this net-site.I needed to thanks in your time for this glorious read!! I positively enjoying each little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. backpack bags for travel

Maverick on 17 May 2020 21:09
I am absolutely taking pleasure in your publish and anticipate new posts. You shared such a informative things. criminal justice law firms

Taylor on 04 July 2020 08:11
Your post was good and the information that you giving in your post, that was really cool. I like it very much. Thanks for posting this great information with us. Please share more information and I will bookmark to my blog. rubber flooring

hanryleo on 20 July 2020 05:44
Very interesting post you share in this blogs. I am glad to read this all. I get a lot of interesting information and knowledge from this post. I must share this with others. Keep sharing. custom packaging boxes sale at discounted prices

Nike Shoes on 12 August 2020 09:29

rock draw on 23 September 2020 10:44
rock draw is the hub of best video tutorials for drawing related how to draw Learn here How To Draw something interesting very easily, I will share interesting tutorials on drawing.

electrician services on 21 October 2020 10:36
electrician services We are experienced and professional electrician in Singapore, we provide quality, cheap and reliable electrical services. Contact us now for emergency electrical service.

power trip on 21 October 2020 10:47
power tripOur team are really diligent in their approach to our customer satisfaction. They know more than anybody else how important it is for you to keep all of your electrics in check and this is especially the case when you operate your own business.

aircon service on 21 October 2020 13:03
aircon serviceWe provide cheap aircon servicing in Singapore with very good deals and competitive price, We work on weekend ( saturday and sunday ) as well. If you need good