Morriss Painter & Decorator -  Painting and decorating in braintree and surrounding areas
RSS Become a Fan

kent work
kitchens
witham work
powered by

My Blog

Painting and Decorating in Braintree Essex

Morriss Painter and decorator in Braintree and surrounding areas we are nearly booked up till christmas so if you would like a free quotation and for the works to be done before christmas then please contact us

19 Comments to Painting and Decorating in Braintree Essex:

Comments RSS
charles & imogen on 18 October 2015 14:49
Reference for MPD We initially engaged Bryan and his team to carry out some internal building work for our new home which were having completely renovated. After seeing how professional and responsive to our situation they were, as well as their standard of work, we then hired them to paint and decorate the entire interior of our house. They had no issues when we added on extra work such as electrical re-wiring and other ad hoc items, as and when we thought of them. We were so impressed we then gave our gardening work (full garden renovation) over to MPD to handle and they did not disappoint. The standard of work, both internally and externally, has been exceptional and we plan on having our conservatory done by MPD next year too. Dealing directly with Bryan throughout the job was a pleasure and made the entire project far less stressful than it otherwise could and would have been. He always responded within 24 hours to any queries we had and moved quickly to action everything. We would highly recommend MPD and, as said, will be using them again in the near future ourselves. Charles & Imogen Cowan

david on 18 October 2015 14:51
Dear Bryan. First of all a big thank you for carrying out the decorating work and installation of new shower at my house. I am very impressed by the excellent standard of the work and the care taken throughout by your very experienced decorator and heating and plumbing engineer . I also very much appreciate the guidance with the colour schemes and the replacement of my new shower. The speed at which you responded to my initial online request was amazing and put many others to shame. I will without doubt use your services in future and will have no hesitation in recommending your company to my friends and family. Thank you once again to you and your team for a splendid job. Yours sincerely David McIntyre.

Jhonson Craig on 11 May 2016 10:42
Dear Bryan, I am very impressed by the standard of your work. The choice of your colour scheme is very good.

rush paper on 22 March 2018 04:49
This is the one painting that has been exact to my desire that has been in my mind all the time. I really like to admire you for sharing this painting one the website I like to surf all the time while using internet.

we blog commenting on 25 April 2018 21:09
I really like the writing style of your blog. you write in an elaborative manner whic helps the reader in many ways. it can be very helpful in study

Jamie on 24 May 2018 08:26
Great. Pleas more of this offer.

essay on time on 24 May 2018 08:37
Redesigning and decorating your house is definitely a good idea to end the year. This kind of makeover will provide us a fresh beginning and a more relaxed ambiance that will set our moods in vibes to welcome the coming year happily and excited. A have seen a lot of good reviews and feedback from your service, and you really valued your customer by sending appreciations in comments on almost all of your post in this site. It's not something that is common to other painting services.

QR Code Ka Use Kaha Kaha Hota Hai on 24 May 2018 12:53
Barcode Kya Hai, QR code Kya Hai,

petterson on 14 June 2018 07:57
A painter and decorator works in the commercial and public sectors and is responsible for the external and internal appearance of a building and its protection from water, rust, mould and insects. ... In a mobile labour market, the painter and decorator may work in teams, or alone, or in both from time to time. cheap assignment Writing Services

how to get free robux on 23 June 2018 06:40
Hey friends if you are a gamer and want some amazing adventures game then must try my link

tert on 26 June 2018 04:56
tert

Maya Squire on 26 June 2018 13:39
In present age many people are suffering with Decorating their houses. Some reasons have been described by KITCHEN SHOWROOM IN LEEDS for Decorating of houses. There can issues of changing or some difficulties in jobs. Another type of houses can be lake of skills.

replica patek philippe sale on 14 July 2018 20:42
Please, stay away from Ouija boards!

replica rolex watches on 16 July 2018 02:31
Really I Appreciate The Effort You Made To Share The Knowledge.

Click Here on 27 July 2018 09:35
This blog has given me quite assistance for my blog website. Thank you so much..

Internetserviceproviders on 28 July 2018 08:14
Hope is truly the driving force in us all. Finding someone you believe in, and who believes in you, braids that hope into success.

Joachim on 29 July 2018 00:31
What i do not realize is in reality how you are not really a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be right now.I believe that there are other dynamics to factor in along with age such as high/low context cultural significance, the emotional intelligence of the individuals, level of maturity, gender dynamics, self-awareness, and the list goes on.linkExactly! Keeping the longevity of the devices it's very important to keep the batteries fully charged otherwise it won't give the desired service at all.From mini bodycon dresses to the elegance of a midi and everything in between.[url=www.styledress]styledress[/url] and sexy, our bodycon dresses will give you that show stopping figure hugging look for your girls night out.linkThey have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them.Thank you really for helping me by answering my few problems whose solutions I was looking for such a long time.link

Socan on 05 December 2018 04:27
i like all the content articles, I really cherished multiplayer zombie games pc

badoink downloader on 05 January 2019 04:42
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs.