Morriss Painter & Decorator -  Painting and decorating in braintree and surrounding areas
RSS Become a Fan

kent work
kitchens
witham work
powered by

My Blog

Morriss painting & decorating in Braintree and surrounding areas

We would just like to say thank you for using Morriss Painter & Decorator in Braintree and surrounding areas. We would also like to thank our customers for the comments that have been left from them after we completed the works that we carried out. We look forward to transforming your home of office to a place you can enjoy to be in. have a lovely weekend thanks from everyone at Morriss Painter & Decorators

16 Comments to Morriss painting & decorating in Braintree and surrounding areas :

Comments RSS
Sharon & Mike on 01 August 2014 11:43
Decorator was here to paint ours and our neighbours soffits boards. Professional, polite,extremely, and hardworking. All that was required was a cup of coffee when needed. Would definitely use this company again. Thank you. Sharon & Mike. Neighbours said the same & will be using them in the future.

professional papers for college on 29 November 2018 09:45
Painting and decorating is more a passion than a job. Professional painters and decorators are hard to find nowadays since most of the jobs can be done be yourself ergo DIY, but having these people do the work for you can relieve stress and you are not left with the burden of making mistakes that professionals would not do. It is good to know that people like you who do painting and decorating is still around. Knowing that you have loyal customers will surely bring in more job. Good luck to all the Jobs that you will take in the future.

Wagon & Horses Braintree Michelle Collier on 10 September 2014 13:49
We had the whole of the upstairs of the pub painted in the tight 24 hour time frame required, All the team were polite smart and very professional. I will definitely use Morriss painting and decoration for all decorating required in my business. An excellent finish I am very pleased with the service provided.

Jennifer Ward on 09 November 2014 18:39
We used Morris's Painting and Decorating to do a makeover of a few rooms in our house, including the bathroom and kitchen. The guys were great, very polite, professional and it was all done in a very short space of time. We are very pleased with the results. We will definitely be using Morriss Painting and decorating again in the New Year for other rooms!

Dan on 10 November 2014 16:14
Fantastic job done by Morriss Painter and Decorator who have decorated the ground floor of our house. The guys were great and couldn't do enough to help and went over and above what had been quoted for. I would highly recommend their services. Dan www.bluepenguinmedia.co.uk

lee on 31 March 2015 12:35
Chipping Hill School had a small peace of decorating to do and Morriss Painter and decorator was good priced and done a really good job !

Clare andrews on 02 August 2015 11:54
Morris Painters and decorators... I had my room plastered and I am very pleased with the quality of the work, 5 plus stars and I would recommend you to anyone! Professional, and a top notch job Stress free and they left my house clean and tidy! Well priced and the guys didn't stop. Thank you Bryan and team 😁

news on 25 April 2018 21:11
Definitely, a very interesting read, love how you have put things in a great engaging manner. Hope to see more such great posts from you soon. Keep up the amazing work.

elite assignment help on 26 April 2018 15:43
looking for some writing services online, please share links and services please i need it urgently.

http://www.healthminimarket.com on 27 April 2018 22:31
Good Information.wow

Mobile Root Karne Ke Baad Kya Kare on 28 May 2018 10:31
Mobile Root Karne Ke Baad Kya Kare

PhD dissertation writing services on 15 June 2018 13:22
Excellent post with well written article, I have just seen in this blog. Can you share some more post things like this .

write my essay cheap on 25 July 2018 12:17
I love painting. It's a very relaxing activity. Exploring my artistic abilities also gives me cognitive benefits. And besides, if I don't like something, I change it. I can make it prettier by painting over that thing.

linette on 29 November 2018 09:36
I also am pretty good at painting

Datan on 05 December 2018 04:29
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! multiplayer zombie games for pc

badoink downloader on 05 January 2019 04:43
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging.