Morriss Painter & Decorator -  Painting and decorating in braintree and surrounding areas
RSS Become a Fan

kent work
kitchens
witham work
powered by

My Blog

Painter and decorator in Braintree

Morriss painter & decorator in Braintree are wishing everyone a very happy new year. We are here to help improve your home or work place for 2012 we look forward to working with you.

14 Comments to Painter and decorator in Braintree:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on 29 January 2012 22:05
We approached Morriss painter and decorator through local advertising. Bryan supplied a detailed estimate within 24hrs of our contact, and he visited us to discuss variations. We were impressed with the workmanship and have recommended his services to family. The decoration of hall stairs landing and bedroom. Quality of work was excellent, the project was finished a day earlier than schelduled and was on budget. Bryan's team carried out the decoration, and his strengths are his personal concern that his customers are satified with the work carried out.

wendy and phillp on 29 January 2012 22:12
We approached Morriss painter and decorator in braintree through local advertising. Bryan supplied a detailed estimate within 24hrs of our contact, and he visited us to discuss variations. We were impressed with the workmanship and have recommended his services to family. The decoration of hall stairs landing and bedroom. Quality of work was excellent, the project was finished a day earlier than schelduled and was on budget. Bryan's team carried out the decoration, and his strengths are his personal concern that his customers are satified with the work carried out.

Braintree Town on 11 August 2013 08:07
Nice to see a Braintree painter getting some positive comments, will be using you next time I need some work done.

Mark and Natalie on 01 April 2012 10:11
Bryan and his team installed solid wood flooring to the ground floor and then decorated halls stairs and landing across three floors. It was professionally completed to a very high standard. Bryan did an excellent job of keeping us informed of progress and we really felt he was going the extra mile too ensure we were happy with the work and overall finish. We would not hesitate to recommend Morriss Painter & Decorator and will be looking to use them again when we need more work completing.

Clare & jon on 13 April 2012 19:51
Over the past few weeks, we have had Bryan and his team carrying out various work on our period cottage. They have painted, tiled and rendered our outside wall, all to the highest standards. All of the team were polite, tidy and more than helpful. They were more than reasonable with cost, yet extremely professional. We have been thrilled with the work and will always use Bryan and his team for any future work.

Norman and Pauline on 25 August 2012 11:48
Bryan responded quickly to my request for a quotation to paint the outside of our house in braintree, including all woodwork and rendering. An extremely reasonable quote with a very acceptable start date. He and Steve made a polite and efficient team who's professionalism and experience is evident in the high level of workmanship. I would have no hesitation in recommending them, and have done so to other family members.

Laura Kelly on 09 October 2012 13:27
Bryan rescued me as the decorator i was relying on let me down. Nothing was too much trouble for Bryan, he was exceptionally helpful, accommodating and friendly. A member of his team - Steve carried out the work which was to decorate the nursery for my new arrival. The work was carried out to the highest standard and both Steve and Bryan made sure i was happy with the work - which i was, the room looks beauitful. I have already asked them to carry out more work for me, and will continue to use them in the future. It seems increasingly difficult to find hard working decent people these days who arent looking to rip you off or cut corners, so i am delighted to have found Bryan and his team. And Steve is an absolute grafter - never seen anyone work so hard.

Ian & Nicole on 19 November 2012 16:53
Hi ya. I've just had my lounge wallpapered in braintree and it looks lovely. I'm so happy. They carried out the work to a high standard. I can relax in my lounge knowing that the work Morris's painter & decorators have done is professional and I'd be happy to recommend them to others. Many thanks to Steve who done the work A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ also cheers to Bryan great price.

Ken Rush Associates on 18 November 2013 08:43
Morris Painter & Decorator provided a competative quote for exterior decorating of our office building. The work was carried out quickly, professionally and to a high standard with minimal disruption to our daily business. Would use them again in the future and would recommend.

Ray on 02 June 2015 15:50
I really couldn't recommend Bryan,Lyndon and the rest of his team highly enough. It is so refreshing to find such true professionals who genuinely place customer service and satisfaction as their top priority (and in Braintree of all places!). Their attention detail is truly amazing and the standard of their work is absolutely first class. Should I need any similar work in the future I will have no hesitation in seeking to use them again. Thank you

Anonymous on 24 December 2017 12:39

www.boomsessays.com on 24 December 2017 12:41
Decorating is the art and I suggest you must have the painter in the room for decorating or repainting the paint. They have the solution to cover up the walls and they can do it much better then nay untrained person and me.

Eleanore Ortiz on 27 June 2018 07:11
This post is all about Cheat Droid apk and the related topics like cheat game android and download Cheat Droid Apk.

Vedigitize on 11 August 2018 08:49
Thank you for posting this type of great content ... I was looking for something like this.